Upright Cable Row
Essential muscle group: Shoulders.
Secondary: Abs, Upper Back & Lower Traps.
Equipment: Cable station
- Fix a straight bar to the low pulley on the cable station.
- Stand facing toward the station with your feet shoulder-width separated either side of the pulley.
- Grasp the bar with an overhand hold, with your hand shoulder width separated and arms completely expanded.
- Hold your shoulders back.
- Lift the bar straight up in one smooth move, until it is just underneath your chin.
- Hold for a tally of one while crushing your biceps and lower arms.
- Gradually lower to the begin position and repeat.
you may also like: 4 day muscle building workout